Posts Tagged ggovernment spending
So, having seen some conservative reactions to Obamacare, and looked at some possible recourse to it, why not look at what’s at stake? What will this really cost us, and how has that been misrepresented?
I’ve already talked about the problems with the CBO report that the Democrats relied upon to get Obamacare passed. There’s enough there to warrant me repeating some of it: Read the rest of this entry »
The Republican HereticA Republican and a Heretic, in multiple senses of both words. A small L libertarian conservative in the Midwest, concerned with limiting the size and power of government and halting the growth of the paternalistic progressive aristocracy. Interested in history, religion, and law, and policies dealing with the aforementioned. Will feature comments on stories or articles I find interesting, whether related to politics or anything else that catches my eye.
- RT @DennisDMZ: By the way AP, don't accuse this administration of Big Brother tactics or you'll be accused of racism. 1 month ago
- RT @michellemalkin: MSNBC talking heads really mopey right now discussing Obama/Holder AP snoop-gate cuz they can't whip out Blame Bush car… 1 month ago
- RT @emzanotti: What's sadder, that Mark Sanford won or that Dems couldn't beat him with millions poured into the race? The latter. 1 month ago
- RT @willcain: Gun Crime Has Plunged, But Americans Think It's Up: latimes.com/news/nation/na… 1 month ago
- RT @Know: An orangutan from a zoo reintroduced to the wild in Borneo began spear fishing after watching local fisherman. http://t.co/DseOZ6… 1 month ago
Tags10th Amendment American Spectator American Thinker aristocracy big brother Cato climate change college communism conservatism Economics education elitism FAIL fascism free market government growth health care hypocrisy indoctrination liberalism lulz manbearpig media bias MSM NewsBusters nutroots Obama Obamacare political narratives progressivism propaganda racism Reason Magazine Red State regulation Right Wing News socialism taxes tea party Townhall UK violence violent protests Volokh