Posts Tagged Crash the Tea Party
As I mentioned earlier, Left Coast Rebel (and quite a few other conservative sources) has been bringing attention to the latest liberal effort to discredit the Tea Party: a website called Crash the Tea Party, which encourages visitors to infiltrate Tea Parties and disrupt them. Left Coast Rebel was calling for intrepid bloggers to infiltrate this site and see what was going on. As it turns out, not much.
The site had been publicized by Sean Hannity and other conservatives, and by far the majority of the posts on the forum were from conservative trolls. Not really conducive to infiltrating the site to deduce their infiltration plans, but some of it was lulzworthy. Some of the early posts were useful, but the site operators are quite on to us now.
The site seems to be run by someone who calls himself Mad Hatter. (I’ll give props — that’s actually pretty creative regarding the whole Tea Party theme.) Another frequent poster calls himself enhancelogic (lolwut?). These two seem to be the most constructive organizers of the website. Their suggestions and their mindset are … interesting.
So, I have some screenshots. Read the rest of this entry »
The Republican HereticA Republican and a Heretic, in multiple senses of both words. A small L libertarian conservative in the Midwest, concerned with limiting the size and power of government and halting the growth of the paternalistic progressive aristocracy. Interested in history, religion, and law, and policies dealing with the aforementioned. Will feature comments on stories or articles I find interesting, whether related to politics or anything else that catches my eye.
- RT @DennisDMZ: By the way AP, don't accuse this administration of Big Brother tactics or you'll be accused of racism. 1 month ago
- RT @michellemalkin: MSNBC talking heads really mopey right now discussing Obama/Holder AP snoop-gate cuz they can't whip out Blame Bush car… 1 month ago
- RT @emzanotti: What's sadder, that Mark Sanford won or that Dems couldn't beat him with millions poured into the race? The latter. 1 month ago
- RT @willcain: Gun Crime Has Plunged, But Americans Think It's Up: latimes.com/news/nation/na… 1 month ago
- RT @Know: An orangutan from a zoo reintroduced to the wild in Borneo began spear fishing after watching local fisherman. http://t.co/DseOZ6… 1 month ago
Tags10th Amendment American Spectator American Thinker aristocracy big brother Cato climate change college communism conservatism Economics education elitism FAIL fascism free market government growth health care hypocrisy indoctrination liberalism lulz manbearpig media bias MSM NewsBusters nutroots Obama Obamacare political narratives progressivism propaganda racism Reason Magazine Red State regulation Right Wing News socialism taxes tea party Townhall UK violence violent protests Volokh